VT NanoFest is a tiny festival celebrating some of Vermont’s smallest breweries, and it’s held at the Tunbridge Fairgrounds, which means it’s right in our back yard.
In this week’s video we’re sharing our impressions of old favorites and new brews that we sampled this year.
The 2019 Vermont NanoFest — the 4th annual — hosted twelve Vermont-based brewers from around the state at this year’s event with some new-comers joining the scene. The weather tried to be uncooperative, but the attendees were determined to enjoy the food and music, as well as some amazing homegrown craft beers.
Breweries Whose Beer We Sampled
- Brocklebank Craft Brewing, Tunbridge, VT
- Bent Hill Brewery, Braintree, VT
- Good Measure Brewing Co., Northfield, VT
- Green Empire Brewing, Colchester, VT
- Hired Hand Brewing Co., Vergennes, VT
- Kickback Brewery, Westford, VT
- Red Clover Ale Co., Brandon, VT
- Saint J Brewery, St. Johnsbury, VT
- Simple Roots Brewing Co., Burlington, VT
- Upper Pass Beer Co., Tunbridge, VT
Check out more of our posts on craft beer!